Most of us want to change something about ourselves. It might be our response to stress, our weight, patterns in our relationships or our performance at work. Change is hard and emotional, but it's not as tough as you think...
In this groundbreaking book, neuroscientist and behavioural coach Dr. Gabija Toleikyte gets straight to the heart of why we form certain habits and behaviours and shows how we can stop repeating the same mistakes.
Toleikyte takes us on an eye-opening journey through the extraordinary human brain, exploring how it deals with the everyday challenges that face us all. With relatable case studies and practical strategies and tools, this expertly researched book shows you how you can rethink change, including:
- Why you shouldn't suddenly stop bad habits
- How you can take control of your emotions
- Simple ways to improve your productivity at work
- How you can become a better communicator and decision-maker
- The secret to strengthening your relationships
- How to look after your brain health and why it's so important
This transformative, inspiring and empowering book will help you banish bad habits for good and walk you through ways to achieve meaningful change in every aspect of your life.
10 Main Street,
Sign Up to Our Newsletter