An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Budapest, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Budapest.
Admire the fascinating St Stephen's Basilica, watch a world-class performance at the Hungarian State Opera, stroll down Vaci utca for the best shopping and entertainment in the city or soak in Budapest's healing waters at the Gellert Baths. From Top 10 restaurants to the Top 10 museums and galleries - discover the best of Budapest with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Budapest:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Budapest's best attractions, covering Hungarian National Gallery, Matyas Church, Margaret Island, Great Synagogue and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Budapest, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Budapest's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers The Castle District and North Buda, Gellert and Taban, Around Parliament, Central Pest, Around Varosliget and Greater Budapest
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Budapest.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.