An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Paris, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Paris.
Marvel at the fabulous art at Musee du Louvre, admire the glorious cathedral of Notre-Dame, ascend the Eiffel Tower to enjoy spectacular views, or immerse yourself in the grandeur of the Hotel des Invalides, the final resting place of Napolean Bonaparte. From Top 10 riverfront sights to Top 10 cafes and bars - discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering Musee du Louvre, Notre-Dame, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Paris, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ile de la Cite and Ile St-Louis; Beaubourg and Les Halles; Marais and the Bastille; Tuileries and Opera; Champs-Elysees; Invalides and the Eiffel Tower; St-Germain, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg; Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter; Montmartre and Pigalle, and sights beyond the city centre
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Paris? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.